Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 claims new braking record
The Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 isn't quite as quick, but it can boast some serious performance chops all its own. The race-ready 911 can hit 62 miles per hour in just 3.6 seconds, and a trip to 120 miles per hour takes only 11.5 seconds.
But while the GT3 RS 4.0 can't quite keep up with the Agera once the rubber starts rolling, this athletic Porsche can stop a bit more quickly. The GT3 RS 4.0 has reportedly beaten the Agera's braking record of 186 mph to zero in 6.66 seconds, and we have the video that proves it. Hit the jump to watch the speedometer plunge from 186 mph to zero in only 6.5 seconds.
Porsche 911 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models