How Did This Car End Up On The Roof?
Fresno family woke up to a very stange sight
A Fresno, CA family was awoken to a bizarre scene early Wednesday morning: A car perfectly perched on their roof.
According to police, 26-year-old Benjamin Tucker stole the car from a nearby house and, while attempting to speed away, inexplicably ended up on the roof.
"When I was on my way out here, my officers told me that they thought Santa was driving car. But I realized that was just a joke. I really don't know how the car got up there," Lt. Anthony Martinez of the Fresno Police Department told KFSN.
Witnesses were equally perplexed.
"There's a bunch of apartments right here the car just flowed over. I don't know how it landed so perfectly on the roof but it was a miracle I guess," said Francisco Perez.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!