Audi gets clever with new roadside billboards
Audi has started a new roadside billboard advertising campaign in the U.S. to promote the fact that people are buying the R8 GT supercar. The billboards, like this one erected in Lake Forest, Illinois, alert the good townsfolk that an R8 GT has been purchased within their city limits. In red is the warning, "Slow traffic keep right," which could also just as easily say, "Rob him while he's out driving."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video