Revisiting Hyundai's first 'sporty two-door, the Scoupe
At its heart, the front-drive Scoupe made use of the same wheezy 81-horsepower four-cylinder engine found in the Excel, which was good enough to get the coupe to 60 mph in 11.4 seconds. Like it's arch rival, the Toyota Paseo (remember?), these were the kind of machines that demanded patience. Click past the jump to take a look at a 1991 MotorWeek segment on the Scoupe LS for a quick trip down memory lane.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models