The real Porsche Design entertainment center
Buyers can order up any color they so please, and the display will accommodate up to a 42-inch flat-screen television that rises from the cars innards at the push of a button. Would we have one if money were no object? Probably not, but there's a chance we'd happily park our posteriors on a '59 Cadillac couch. Hit the jump to check out the Porsche display stand after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models