- Dec 23, 2011
Six Days of Giveaways - Day 6: Xbox 360 Forza Motorsport 4 Edition with game and wheel [UPDATE]
Congratulations to Frank W. for being randomly selected as the winner of this prize.
We wanted our Six Days of Giveaways to be our presents to you, the readers of Autoblog who make what we do even possible. And so we've saved our best gift for last.
The final prize is an amazing racing setup courtesy of the fine folks at Forza Motorsport 4 (Facebook, Twitter). They've given us not only a copy of their own fine work, but also a gaming console to play it on and a wireless wheel to control it. We're particularly fond of this custom Xbox 360 console that not only comes with Kinect, but also features a custom Forza 4-themed case with the visage of a 2012 BMW M5 staring back at you.
We hope all of you follow the instructions below to enter to win our Day 6 prize package courtesy of Forza Motorsport 4. The chance to win (and actually winning for one lucky entrant) is our small thanks for your patronage this past year.
NOTE: Make sure to check your spam folder to see if you're a winner of any of this week's giveaways.
HOW TO ENTER
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your entries will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- The entry period ends at 1:00 PM EST on Saturday, December 24th, 2011. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive a Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel ($59.99), Forza Motorsport 4 for Xbox 360 (59.99) and an Xbox 360 "Forza Motorsport 4" custom console ($199.99).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.