This is a 250-horsepower, Ferrari-powered quad
A set of 12.8-inch Brembo brakes help bring the blur down from speed. All told, the V8F tips the scales at a relatively portly 1,433 pounds, which is still light enough to scare your underwear inside out given the power on tap.
If you're looking for the best way to kill yourself on four wheels, this is likely it, but don't expect the assisted suicide to come cheap. The Lazareth Wazuma V8F will set you back just under $261,000 at current conversion rates. What can we say? This kind of twisted engineering doesn't come for free.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models