This is a 250-horsepower, Ferrari-powered quad
A set of 12.8-inch Brembo brakes help bring the blur down from speed. All told, the V8F tips the scales at a relatively portly 1,433 pounds, which is still light enough to scare your underwear inside out given the power on tap.
If you're looking for the best way to kill yourself on four wheels, this is likely it, but don't expect the assisted suicide to come cheap. The Lazareth Wazuma V8F will set you back just under $261,000 at current conversion rates. What can we say? This kind of twisted engineering doesn't come for free.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video