Nürburgring's continuing woes highlighted on German TV
Business owners in the complex are having trouble meeting their lease payments due to much lower-than-projected tourist numbers, and there's some fear that 140 employees at the park may be sent packing as those outlets start further pinching pennies. Politicians in the area argue the park is still a good investment and that visitors will come to the area in time. Meanwhile, long-time fans of the 'Ring wish the track would simply go back to the way it was. Something tells us that's not going to happen anytime soon. Hit the jump to watch the sad state of affairs on video for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models