Translogic drives Land Rover's Defender concept, samples its James Bondian tech
Not so fast. Our sister publication Translogic actually got behind the wheel of the DC100 concepts, and there were no paved roads in sight.
Hit the jump to watch on as Bradley Hasemeyer scores some time with the hot-looking DC100 convertible. We don't see any 40-degree grades or serious rocks to traverse, but we do learn about some amazing off-road technology like Automatic Train Response and incredible-sounding spiked-on-demand tires.
Land Rover Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models