UPDATE: The entry period for this giveaway has ended. We'll publish the name of the winner once his/her eligibility has been verified. Make sure to enter our Six Days of Giveaways - Day 3 for a chance to win the artwork of Xander Walker.
Day 2 of our Six Days of Giveaways brings a familiar sight to long-time readers of Autoblog. Our friends at Automoblox (Facebook) always want to be included in any sweepstakes we do, and we're not inclined to argue.
This year, Automoblox founder and designer Patrick Calello set aside one of his most popular products for us. It's the full-size Limited Edition Highcroft Truck and Trailer set that includes the T900 truck pulling a C9-R on a special open trailer, all done up in the fetching livery of Highcroft Racing. Automoblox only made 350 of these $120 sets and they sold out quickly, so you can't get them in stores anymore.
You might be able to get one right here, though, if you simply leave a comment on this post. See below for the complete rules and come back tomorrow at 1 PM EST for the next giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your entries will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- The entry period ends at 1:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 20th, 2011. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive an Automoblox Limited Edition Highcroft Truck and Trailer set valued at $120.00.
- For a list of complete rules, click here.