BMW releases second X6 M diesel teaser
BMW has now released a second clip showing an X6 equipped what we expect is a tri-turbo oil-burner and an M badge on its rump. Follow the jump to watch the intentionally blurry video. We're guessing that the un-blurred real-life version will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models