Bugatti says "Happy Birthday" with unique Veyron Super Sport Edition Merveilleux
Called the Edition Merveilleux (from the French for "marvelous"), this special Super Sport model is distinguished by an unpainted carbon fiber body, blacked-out alloys and brightwork, and a bright blue interior. It was apparently made for a Chinese buyer named Simon as a 40th birthday present to himself, and stands as the only Super Sport sold to date in China.
The video after the jump contains about all the information there is to discern on this unique model, and includes personal salutations to the buyer from Bugatti's chief executive, general manager, sales manager and test driver. Follow the jump to catch a glimpse of how the other half lives.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models