Ford teasing 2013 Fusion with new interactive app
After downloading the app, you can point the device's camera at any Ford logo – be it on a car or a screen – and it opens to reveal a 360-degree view of an artfully pixelated Fusion and the ability to drive the new sedan along a series of courses.
Between now and the big show in January, a new course, feature and video clip will be unlocked, but you can get your first taste of the app in the video after the break.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models