Next Nissan Altima loses more camo
The Japanese automaker may saddle the Altima with the same boomerang headlights we've seen on the Maxima and 370Z, and there's some indication that the company will power the Altima with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Could that be the same mill currently found in the Nissan Juke? Anything's possible. Also on the menu is a supercharged 2.5-liter hybrid drivetrain. Fans of the vehicle's 3.5-liter V6 need not cry, however. The engine is expected to remain on the option sheet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models