Chinese military truck shows off its all-terrain chops
Built by Wuhan-based Xiaolong Automotive, the XLW2090 is one of a dozen or so configurations the company builds on an adaptable chassis. The three-axle off-road truck packs a 4.5-liter Cummins four-cylinder diesel engine, over 17 inches of ground clearance, a 55.5-degree approach angle and a claimed 7,700-pound payload. That's all well and fine, but what really impresses us is what it can do when the road gets more than a little bumpy. Follow the jump to watch the brief video clip.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies