Four-door supercars line up, drag out their differences
But which one is fastest?
Well, that depends on how you're planning to measure speed. Do you mean top speed? The time it takes to circle a given race track? Or do you mean in a drag race, the quintessential way to compare a car's ability to accelerate in a straight line?
If that's the case, you'll find your answer in the video after the break. You'll see each of the aforementioned automobiles lined up against one another, racing flat-out over the distance of 1,000 meters.
Who wins? Hit the jump to find out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models