Subaru BRZ GT300 looks even better in motion
With its wild bodywork and side-exit exhaust, the BRZ GT300 looks menacing standing still. We can only imagine the thrill of watching it go fender-to-fender with the rest of the field. Subaru says that the BRZ GT300 will join the SuperGT fray early next year. Proud of Boxer, indeed. Hit the jump to check out the video for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models