Koenigsegg Agera gets official Guinness World Record for quickest 0-300-0 km/h
That's just over 186 miles per hour, then back to a complete stop, in 21 seconds. Yowza. That's not the only impressive feat accomplished that day by the Agera, though it is the only one that was certified as a world record by Guinness. For the record, Koenegsegg's masterpiece scooted to 300 km/h in 14.53 seconds on its way to 200 mph in 17.68 seconds. It can stop with equal alacrity, taking an evil 6.66 seconds to halt from 300 km/h and 7.28 from 200 mph.
The final stat is arguably the most impressive: 0-200 mph and back to 0 in just 24.96 seconds. Want to know what's even better than that? The fact that it was all recorded on video. Click past the break to see for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models