How to roll like Leonardo DiCaprio in Stromer style
Sold under the brand Thömus, the Swiss-designed, Taiwan-built bikes have been around for three years now and have steadily been building up a solid reputation. Unlike other electric bikes, the Stromer can either automatically assist you or, with a twist of the throttle, do all the work. For 2012, the company is launching its Elite model which adds more gears, hydraulic brakes and an LCD dash panel to the standard model.
NYCeWheels, which sells the Stromer line along with a variety electric bikes and scooters, made a sweet video demonstrating the effectiveness of its 600-watt motor and trick removable lithium battery. Check it out after the break.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models