Oh My! See What Went Wrong With J. Lo's Fiat At The AMAs
J. Lo's quick thinking saved the number
When Jennifer Lopez appeared on stage at The American Music Award, things did not go as planned. The glitches began when the Fiat 500 Gucci Edition she was supposed to hop into appeared on stage.
Lopez has a deal with Italian automaker Fiat which has included integrating the car into a recent music video, and appearing in ads for the brand.
The twitterverse exploded when the Fiat appeared on stage, with fans and even J.Lo's peers complaining the act was an over-the-top act of product placement. Singer John Legend tweeted that it was "shameless."
But the real surprise was not so much the car itself, but what happened when J. L tried to hop into the car. Can you spot what went wrong in the dance number?
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet