Audi delaying A6 hybrid and diesel models, A8 hybrid
Despite some forays into vehicle electrification, Audi is going to depend on its diesel focus in 2012. This means oil-burning versions of the Q5 and the A8 are still coming next year, and there's a chance we'll see a diesel A7, too. A diesel A6 had once been talked about for 2012, but Ward's Auto says this model will likely be moved back. The exact reasons for all these delays was not given, unless you think "minimizing lineup complexity" is a coherent statement.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models