Rimac Automobili Concept One rolls off the turntable, onto the road
Now, we've no word on whether the Concept One has the full quad set of 250-kW motors installed that are intended for the production version. There's certainly no donut-making or zero-to-sixty second sprints to be seen here. Still, it's confidence-inspiring just to watch the car roll out of Rimac headquarters and make some placid passes for the camera, looking like a million bucks.
Hit the jump to check out some (nice and easy) Concept electric supercar action for yourself.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video