One year after IPO, GM stock is down by a third
The Detroit News reports that if the government were to sell off its stake in the company at current trading prices, the country would lose around $15 billion on the country's investment in GM. Even with the indefinite hold on selling off the shares, the federal government has readjusted its projected losses on the automotive bailouts from $14.33 billion to $23.6 billion.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models