Greentech Automotive's MyCar is actually getting built
In any case, the MyCar has a top speed of 45 miles per hour (which will be legally limited to 25 or 35 mph, depending on state law). It's also polite. The MyCar website says, "No highway driving, please." That comes later. Greentech Automotive has expressed plans to build "fully NHTSA- and EPA-certified, full-speed, all-road vehicles" at some point down the road, should things pan out. Things are off to a good start, with the 110 or so vehicles that GTA will make in its first year of production already sold to a buyer in Denmark.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models