Jaguar spruces up the XJ with Sport and Speed packs
The offerings, in typical Jag style, are split in two: the Sport pack and the Speed pack. The former upgrades the styling, aerodynamics and rolling stock of the big cat with new bumpers front and rear, 20-inch alloys and red brake calipers, plus available sport buckets seats up front and a new array of cabin trim options. The Speed pack, meanwhile, tinkers with the electronic speed limiter to raise top end from 155 miles per hour to 174.
The packages are being released first in Jaguar's home market but should make it to American dealers shortly. In the meantime you can check out the full details in the press release after the jump and the quartet of high-res images for a closer look.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models