Automobile names Audi A7 its car of the year
In related news, Peter Schreyer, chief design officer for Kia, has garnered the magazine's 2012 Man of the Year award for the contributions he's made to the Korean company's overall design aesthetic. We wholeheartedly support that notion. 2012 Technology of the Year laurels go to the "Turbo Tech Trifecta," that being Automobile-speak for turbocharging, direct injection and variable valve timing. Finally, the 2012 Design of the Year has been awarded to the Fisker Karma. We're betting that last decision will be the most controversial.
Got an opinion? Feel free to voice your own choices for Automobile, Man, Technology and Design of the Year in Comments.
Audi A7 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models