Michael Bay takes a whack at Need For Speed: The Run trailer
To show just how serious Electronic Arts is about Need for Speed: The Run, the franchise went to box-office ATM machine Michael Bay to cut the game trailer. Bay may not make the most critically acclaimed movies of all time, but they make serious bank, and he knows how to whip up the pre-release excitement with killer trailers.
Hit the jump to watch the action-packed trailer he cut together for The Run, then stay for a second video that gives a behind the scenes look at how Bay and his team assembled the teaser.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models