Winners of second annual SEMA Awards announced
Rather than name the top tuned cars, the SEMA Awards name the best cars for tuning, in several categories. And so, the winners of the second annual SEMA Awards are...
The hottest car overall is awarded to the Chevrolet Camaro (like the Hot Wheels concept pictured above), the hottest sport-compact is the Fiat 500, the hottest SUV goes to the Jeep Wrangler, and the hottest truck has been named as the Ford F-Series.
All the award recipients are domestics, save for the Fiat 500, and even that is effectively a Chrysler product made in Mexico. So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Now crack open your aftermarket parts catalogs and have at 'em.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models