Icon Derelict 1952 Chevrolet Business Coupe looks even cooler in the flesh
Icon has already produced a handful of Derelict projects; vehicles with original patina and reworked engine and chassis components. The company says that it can perform the same service on any vehicle from the 1930s to the 1970s. Judging from strong reader response to our earlier post on this vehicle, you've already gone gaga right along with us based on the press shots alone. Here's your chance to get a little closer to the restomod action with our in-person gallery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models