Grand Theft Auto V trailer premieres online
The last full-fledged GTA was the fourth installment that came out in 2008. It's been a long time coming, but next year the game's developers at Rockstar North will debut Grand Theft Auto V, which sets itself in a fictional and stylized version of the Los Angeles and Hollywood areas of California. The story is set around a father who moves to the area to start a new life, but as usual, his old one catches up with him.
Rockstar North debuted the game's first trailer today, and as usual, the selection of vehicles to steal, drive and use as tools for vehicular manslaughter are featured front and center. Check it out for yourself after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models