Icon Bronco makes drool-worthy official debut
As a refresher, this rough-and-tumble ride is based on the shell of a classic Ford Bronco from 1966 to 1977 (not the full-size one most famous for its low-speed car "chase"), and is powered by one of the Blue Oval's latest 5.0-liter V8 engines that puts out 412 horsepower and 390 lb-ft torque. Those horses are transferred through a five-speed manual gearbox to an Atlas II transfer case and finally to stout custom-built Dana 60 and 44 solid axle assemblies.
We suggest you read all about our quick spin of the Icon Bronco here, but first, check out our live image gallery of the rethought and rebuilt classic at SEMA.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models