Lexus documents LFA development
Of course, none of these projects simply materialized overnight. Each took years of development, fine-tuning, tweaking and, in the case of the LFA, going back to the drawing board. Toyota spent years on the car's development and put some of its best personnel on the job. Lexus has now documented the LFA's development in a ten-minute video.
Follow the jump to watch it in full and see how the LFA went from idea to aluminum concept car to carbon fiber reality, through its rigorous development at the Nürburgring, the tragic loss of Hiromu Naruse and the victorious Nordschleife lap time.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models