Nissan Leaf to begin New York City taxi pilot progam
The goal is to gain "valuable information" about how the electric machines function as taxis on the busy streets of New York and to show people that EVs are viable options. We'd imagine the machines would work quite well for the short jaunts typical of taxi rides.
Interested in taking part in the all-electric people-moving business? Nissan invites you to fill out an online application, but you only have until November 30th to put your name in the giant spinning basket.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models