Ford falls, Chrysler jumps in Consumer Reports reliability survey
Meanwhile, Chrysler busily inched its way up the reliability ladder. Jeep managed to jump to the 13th spot to become the most reliable domestic manufacturer while Chrysler jumped 12 spots in the study and Dodge maneuvered up by three places.
According to the study, the Chrysler 200, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee all performed well in their respective reliability evaluations. Even so, Consumer Reports notes that of the 97 domestic vehicles the publication studied, 35 percent still rate as below average compared to the rest of the field. Head over to Consumer Reports to learn how the rest of the field shook out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models