New Chevy Volt burger joint ad airs during World Series
First aired during the World Series, GM's latest Volt commercial features two clueless burger joint employees; one who thinks the Volt's "electric tank" powers the four-door compact and the other who believes it's gas that moves the plug-in sedan.
At the close of the 30-second clip we see GM's tagline "It's More Car Than Electric," but "Electric when you want it, gas when you need it" appears again, too, emphasizing the Volt's dual nature. Hit the jump to check out the Volt's latest spot.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models