Watch a 2011 Lexus IS-F be unceremoniously crushed
Filed under the old Batman adage, "Crime Doesn't Pay," here we have a Lexus IS-F being sacrificed for the sins of its owner. Seems someone was caught street racing by California authorities, and they didn't appreciate it. So they relieved the offender of one mighty red IS-F and then didn't send it to an auction or a good home, but straight to hell. Slowly. There's a one-minute video with simple instructions on how to make Lexus pepperoni after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video