This homemade armored battle dozer helped take down Gaddafi
It was transformed in the city of Misrata from a plain old earth-mover into a battlewagon: steel-plates sandwich reinforced with concrete. The only views outside were through portholes just big enough for gun barrels and RPGs.
It was built to take Tripoli but wasn't called into action, instead being trekked to Sirte to defend against snipers and push through barricades. Obviously, it didn't fail. There's a vid of the concrete leviathan after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models