Here's what the 2014 BMW M3 could look like
With enlarged air ducts in the front fascia to feed the intercoolers for a rumored twin-turbo V6 setup, Chin's M3 is more aggressive, but retains the marque's penchant for subtlety. Around the back, Chin's M3 sedan has just a bit of a lip on the decklid and the telling quad exhaust pipes, but is thankfully devoid of boy-racer cues.
With the sixth-generation 3 Series sedan styling serving mostly to clean up the E90's lines, the next M3 will likely be treated similarly when it finally reaches our shores in 2014. While there will be plenty of M3 news to come, if the end product turned out much like these images, we wouldn't be surprised.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies