Toyota Prius C headed to UK, rest of Europe?
Toyota's baby hybrid is set to make its official debut at the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show in late November and should join the automaker's hybrid stables in both Japan and the U.S. sometime in 2012. It's now believed the Prius C will hit Europe as part of Toyota's push to bolster its compact vehicle segment there. Autocar reports the Prius C will make its European debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show in March and predicts the compact hybrid will eventually arrive in UK showrooms. We expect the compact Prius C to grab an EPA rating of roughly 56 to 58 miles per gallon and retail for around $20,000 here in the States.
Toyota Prius Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models