2014 Audi e-tron Spyder out 'n' about in Malibu
The two-seat Audi e-tron Spyder is equipped with a 296-horsepower twin-turbo V6 TDI engine at the rear axle and twin electric motors cranking out a total of 89 hp up front. The e-tron Spyder's relatively low curb weight (3,196 pounds), combined with its high-torque TDI mill and twin electric motors, results in respectable performance. The Spyder scoots from zero to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds and continues on to a limited top speed of 155 mph.
Hit the jump to catch video of the e-tron Spyder on Malibu's picturesque roads. Don't forget to check out Autoblog's Quick Spin featuring the topless diesel hybrid machine for an in-depth read on what the car is like to drive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models