Toyota Ku:Rin nabs compressed air record at 80.3 mph
We've now gotten a hold of some footage of the Ku:Rin's record-setting dash down the tarmac. Seeing this tiny arrow of a vehicle, which is less than 11.5 feet long and 2.6 feet wide, blaze down the road at 80-plus mph makes even us automotive enthusiasts a bit claustrophobic and fearing for our lives if we were in the cockpit. The Ku:Rin is not exactly a versatile, grocery-getting machine, but once you hear this air-powered ride rip down the asphalt, you'll be blown away. Hit the jump to catch this streamlined air cruiser in action.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models