Australia takes the fear approach to motorcycle safety [w/poll]
Choosing to veer more toward the scared-straight school of thought is Australia's Transport Accident Commission, and its ad quotes a particularly interesting (if frightening) statistic related to motorcycle riding. Admittedly, the spot is not as shocking as the UK's teenage driver gorefest PSA of a couple years ago, but it's still the type of thing that makes us sit up and take notice, so perhaps these more graphic PSAs have more of an impact.
What do you think, are road safety PSAs like this effective? Watch the video PSA after the jump – the whole thing – then have your say in our poll below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models