Honda to launch Fit Hybrid, CR-Z, Insight in China in early 2012
Word is Honda will launch its über-cheap subcompact Fit (Jazz) Hybrid and two dedicated hybrids – the Honda Insight and the CR-Z hatchback – in China next year. Mibe Toshihiro, executive director of Honda, reportedly unveiled this intel during a speech in the southern Chinese city of Chengdu.
It's believed the hybrid vehicles will hit mainland China by mid-2012 and that this decision is geared towards arming Honda with vehicles that will directly compete with Toyota's hybrids in the expanding market there. That strategy has worked so well elsewhere, right?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models