Fully Charged drives electric Mia microbus, discusses benefits of solar energy
As we learned at the 2011 Michelin Challenge Bibendum, the Mia is an unconventional electric van with a rather unusual interior layout. Llewellyn updates the story with information on how the Mia microbus will soon join Paris' Autolib battery-powered car-sharing scheme and includes info on how Mia will make its electric microbus available to the general public in 2012. There's even a bit of discussion on Mia's wildly optimistic production target of 1,000 of these electric microbuses a month.
So, with eight-plus minutes of quirky Fully Charged-up action awaiting you after the jump, we'll turn it over to Llewellyn, the plug-in enthusiast who seems able to explain all.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models