Discuss EV development with GM's Brita Gross, Jim Motavalli today at 2:30 EDT
Joining Brita Gross, the director of electric vehicle infrastructure and commercialization at General Motors, will be our friend Jim Motavalli, author of the upcoming (November 8) book "High Voltage," a "behind-the-scenes look at the robustly competitive race to dominate the market for electric cars, the larger-than-life moguls behind them, and the changes that are transforming the auto industry." Motavalli knows whereof he speaks, since he also writes for The New York Times, PluginCars.com, Mother Nature Network, BNET and The Daily Green.
To participate in the open-to-the-public webchat, join Gross and Motavalli after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies