2,700-hp, $1.7M Corvette-inspired superboat is glorious lunacy
Why transplant the worst part of one of the best performance buys in the automotive market into your million-dollar boat? Probably because you can. That, and odds are you won't be relaxed enough to look anywhere but down the bow when this machine is at wide open throttle. The ZR48 MTI features seating for six and a spiffy custom trailer designed to haul the craft on its side (the machine is too wide to be transported right-side up). Check it out in our gallery, then head over to Tennessee's Pier 57 for more information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models