Infographic: terrible, terrible traffic jams
Even though it's only two percent of their time, these delays cost drivers over $1,700 a year, so it's easy to see why Chicago and D.C. have already invested in public transportation, and it certainly looks as if it would be easy to justify more of everything that isn't a car.
The full image, complete with world's worst traffic jams and more depressing statistics on just how much time and money are spent being enslaved to overcrowded highways, can be found after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models