2013 Ford Mustang to get gauge and track apps?
In addition to standard data like transmission and coolant temperature, owners will be able to keep an eye on cylinder head temperature, the air/fuel ratio and more. Now this is the kind of advance we get behind. Ford also appears to be readying a number of apps that drivers will be able to access through the screen.
Chief among those is a track app that can keep tabs on you information like eighth mile, quarter mile, 0-60 and 0-100 mile-per-hour times. Drivers will even be able to measure braking performance. It all sounds like a lot of gadgetry to play around with in a safe, controlled environment. Head over to Stang TV for a closer look.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models