Bentley Continental GT2 expected next year
As a result, the high-strung coupe may be able to turn out 0-60 mph sprints in the sub-four-second range. Even more impressive is the fact that the model may abandon its all-wheel drive system for the feat. AutoExpress reports that Bentley may abandon the tried-and-true W12 for a forced-induction V8. Whatever shows up under the hood, we can't wait to see the machine in action.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models