Fisker: Majority of 3,000 Karma pre-orders will be filled in 2011
Fisker Automotive spokesperson Roger Ormisher told Auto Observer, "We are currently on schedule to fill the majority of the 3,000 advance deposit holder orders by the end of the year." Ormisher expects the Karma to receive full U.S. emissions certifications "within the next couple of days," but until that occurs, not even a single Karma can be delivered to – or legally driven by – the general buying public. For an automaker that's been fraught with delays, we hope a "couple of days" away doesn't stretch into November.
Fisker Karma Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies